About Our Approach
Due diligence is the hallmark of all of our work. While it is a requirement that all information submitted to the USCIS is vetted and, in the case of EB5 is Matter of Ho compliant, it is characteristic of all of our work. We independently verify what is in our documentation.
Creating investor-attractive immigration visa business plans is our specialty: They are not only engaging but based exclusively on rock solid information. We were one of the first firms to provide locally-validated market information in our plans--something that is now required in all plans and economic studies.
Immigration Visa Business Plans was created when immigration business planning became the largest part of a business consulting service. Valerie is a USCIS-recognized economist: She creates immigration business plans, economic studies and responses to USCIS requests for information for nonimmigrant visa business plans.
Immigration Visa Business Plans has helped clients obtain over $100,000,000 in funding in the last five years.
Immigration Visa Business Plans has successfully answered more than 50 RFEs--most of them for attorneys and petitioners we did not work with originally--for all types of visas.
Immigration Visa Business Plan Services
- E1 Treaty Trader and E2 Treaty Investor Companies
- EB1A Extraordinary Ability, EB1B Outstanding Professors and Researchers, EB1C Multinational Manager or Executive
- NIW National Interest Waiverhttps://my.uscis.gov/exploremyoptions/evisas_for_temporary_workers
- L1A Intracompany Transfer Executive or Manager, L1B Intracompany Transfer Specialized Knowledge
- EB5 Direct Investment and Regional Center Plans
- RFE/NOID Analysis and Response
- Economic Analyses
- Market Studies
- Feasibility Studies
Immigration attorneys. We have a special relationship with all the attorneys with whom we work. We offer priority service and special pricing. We provide services for E1, E2, EB2-NIW, L1, EB5, economic analysis, and RFE/NOID responses. Contact us to find out what we can do for you.